Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
2017-2018 UHS PTSO Officers
Bonnie Snider -President—firstname.lastname@example.org 304-282-0414
Lisa Kukura -Vice President email@example.com
Julia Ramburg-Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Leann Hanshew-Treasurer email@example.com
UHS PTSO Bylaws
Meetings are held at 7:00 PM. in the UHS media center. Please enter at the back entrance.
- Student Recognition -- Wall of Academic Excellence has been delivered to UHS. This is a project funded by UHS Foundation, UHS Admnistration and the PTSO. Announcement TBD.
- UHS Newsletter -- published four times/year, the newsletter contains academic and sports awards, news from UHS Guidance Dept and Student Council, and articles from students, teachers and parents.
- Beautification Committee -- Finished Fall tree planting and mulching project at front of UHS with students, parents, WVU Plant Science professors. Continuing to plan for upcoming seasons.
- Teacher Appreciation Committee -- dinner meals are provided for teachers and administrators before Teachers/Parent conferences.
- Senior Class Activities -- Senior Gift Tree planted at front of UHS; Plaque for senior class of 2014 installed.
- Need several parents with senior students for 2015 After Prom . Contact senior parents Cathy Woerner or Jamie Gutmann for information.
- PTSO Fundraising - Please donate to PTSO so we can continue projects that benefits students, teachers, and the UHS Community. Donation letter above.
- Volunteers are always welcome. Please join this great group of parents. See PTSO Handbook Bylaws for information on PTSO volunteer opportunities.
Several opportunities exist on PTSO committees. Information on the PTSO committees are listed in the PTSO Booklet(below) Please contact the chairperson of the committee directly. Thank you